“Where ya goin’, cutie?”
Watched Ed, Edd n Eddy all night last night while animating for homewok lol STILL HAVEN’T SLEPT
This drawing kept me awake in class today. I apologize in advance; there will probably be more .__.
How to make your ramen 9001x better, courtesy of /ck/
QUICK EGG IN UR RAMEN TRICK MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
pour just enough water into your pot to cover your noodles and other ingredients, then get a small cup/fancy measuring 1 cup cup or w/e and measure out another cuppa watta. dump that shit in too.
make ur ramen. just start boiling and dump whatever you’re supposed to put in in the beginning. u know how to make ramen this isn’t ramen for snot nosed sobbing beginners ok
KEY PART: you know how it says on the back of the package to cook for about 4-5 minutes?? we’re cooking for 5 minutes. wait for your ramen to cook for the first three minutes. stare hungrily if you must. but the EXACT MOMENT 3 minutes hit here’s what you do:
- SCREAM. and then stir your noodles to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot. (scream is optional) also make sure your broth is still more or less covering your noodles, if its not add a bit more. it doesn’t matter if some is still sticking up we just don’t want chewy noodles (unless you’re into that) (i’m into that)
- make a lil hole in your noodles. this little hole must have broth in it and nothing more. make it in the middle or the side it honestly doesn’t matter you just need a clear shot to the bottom of the pot
- crack your egg and toss that mother into the hole.
- COVER EGG WITH NOODLES AS QUICK AS YOU CAN
- DON’T. STIR.
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STIR FOR THE REMAINING MINUTE AND A HALF YOU probably won’t ruin anything you’ll just have egg drop soup i guess but IF YOU DON’T STIR
- Congratulations, you have poached an egg in your broth! Your poached egg now tastes like your ramen broth. Revel in your victory.
- no seriously that egg will be mildly chewy deliciousness oh my god if you can perfect this technique you will never have your egg in your ramen another way again
this is as close as you’ll get to ramen made in a restaurant…
YES THANK YOU.
Ramen is super easy to spice up into a really good meal, and you can add things to it and actually get some nutrients and not just a crappy plain old bowl of noodles and broth.
I like putting scallions, crush red pepper flakes, and eggs in mine. I’ve also put mushrooms and carrots in too, and that’s tasty if you want to add veggies. Also my favorite ramen flaver is Oriental. It’s really quick and easy to make it this way too.
is that a sword under the oriental flavored one?
doing this tonight
WOAH GIVEAWAY!!! THANKS FOR 25k!!!!! i cant believe we are 1/4 to 100k!!! be proud you guys, you made this happen!
HOW TO ENTER!!!!!!!
- LIKE OR REBLOG(as many times as you want i guess) ! PLEASE don’t reblog to sideblogs!
- KEEP YOUR ASK BOX OPEN!!! SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN!!!
- FOLLOW ME???? Or don’t, that’s ok too.
- GIVEAWAY WILL END APRIL 1, AT 11:59:59 pm EST
WoW WHATS THE PRIZE???
- $100 E-GIFT CARD TO DICKBLICK.COM
- YOU CAN BUY PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THERE (they sell tablets too!!!)
- thats it im sorry
the most offensive sparkly uggs spotted at union station in Washington, D.C. around 1pm on February 17th. suspects were not caught
well shit it’s happening again
maybe 2 weeks ago i had hit 10,000 followers [that’s crazy, y’all are crazy] and i’m still sorta reeling from the fact that so many people like what i do so here’s my custom letterman giveaway as another gesture of appreciation 8)
you may have noticed i added some new options hehe. new in town is the dreamer and alpha kid lettermans!
the jacket details are the same as the previous giveaway:
- it’s cotton!
- they are available in sizes: unisex S - XL
- [black-sleeved jackets available in women’s S - XL as well]
- you are able to swap symbols on the upper right sleeve [only if you want it!] but the symbol on the breast cannot be changed
- e.g. maybe you want hella jeff on the dirk design instead of the heart who knows
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN FEATURED COLORS!
- only ONE like and ONE reblog per person
- please do not use sideblogs for extra chances!
- you don’t have to be following me but it would be nice :> though if the winner is a follower of mine, i /might/ throw in some extra stuff!
- i will handle shipping costs [internat’l is cool]
- have inbox and/or submission box open so i can contact you! and you should probably be comfortable with giving me your address
- giveaway will end march 1, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PST. there will be ONE winner that will be generated via number randomizer and announced as soon as possible
- the winner has 24 hours to contact me or i will have to select a new one
A WARNING OR TWO: i learned my lesson last time when it took 3 whole days to load the entire list [if anyone has a faster method of loading notes, please let me know!] so as a precaution, i will announce the winner a couple of days after the giveaway ends. like before, i will order the jacket base once the winner responds and will proceed to customize it when it arrives. thereafter, it will be shipped to the winner, which will also take time depending on your location.
thank you for sticking with me and making being in the homestuck fandom a fun experience!
good luck and have an extravagant day!
Ahhh, oh jeez, I would love one of these
This times a million. - Imgur
Your name is VALVE FANDOM, you’ve just stepped through your PORTAL and you’re not entirely sure what’s going on. HOMESTUCK FANDOM keeps nervously glancing at your CROWBAR.
People also keep crying over HIATUSES. Please, you’re still holding out for your THIRD INSTALLMENT. In the meantime, you keep obtaining more HATS. Which is perfectly fine.
You seem to have a thing in common with HOMESTUCK FANDOM. You’ll ship anything. ROBOTS and TEST SUBJECTS, a SCIENTIST and his COMPANION, even MORTAL ENEMY TEAMS. Yes, the entire teams. You ship them in every way. Every way.
You think everyone just needs to calm down and wear some HATS.
Aerial Photographs of Tulip Fields in the Netherlands by Normann Szkop
Abstract rainbows of color fill the landscape in these beautiful photos by French photographer Normann Szkop who hopped in a Cesna with pilot Claython Pender to soar above the tulip fields in Anna Paulowna, a town in North Holland. [via: thisiscolossal]